Whether you have an hour, a weekend or a week to leave it all behind, here’s a new bold and blacked-out-styled machine to satisfy that urge to get away from it all—the brand-new Gold Wing® F6B™. This machine is loaded with all the good looks and key features you want, and it’s all set for short hops or weekend trips. It starts with a powerful fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine that provides an unrivaled level of performance in the class. Honda’s unique, horizontally opposed six-cylinder layout also contributes to an exceptionally low center of gravity. That design, along with a large and stout twin-spar aluminum frame plus a sophisticated suspension system, gives the Gold Wing F6B remarkable nimbleness and maneuverability for superior handling. The blacked-out styling treatment with long and low lines gives the Gold Wing F6B an aggressive look, while large-capacity saddlebags, a comfortable gunfighter-style seat, premium audio system and more mean there’s no need to rough it on the road. Available in standard or deluxe trim and offering a wide assortment of Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories, the 2013 Gold Wing F6B leaves plenty of room to add your own personal touch.
Features and Benefits
– Innovative appearance with blacked-out styling, plus incredible performance put the Gold Wing F6B in a class of one.
– Blacked-out treatment applied to wheels, engine and frame.
– Shorty windscreen and gunfighter-style seat add to a unique persona.
– Powerful, fuel-injected 1832cc engine features a parallel two-valve cylinder head with direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation for strong and smooth power production plus rugged dependability.
– Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates two 40mm throttle bodies and six high-pressure programmed fuel injectors.
– Premium audio system features direct MP3/i-Pod connectivity.
– Multi-information screen features odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock, air temperature, saddlebag open indicator, audio controls and music information.
– Sleek lower cowl adds to the aggressive look.
– Stylish tail section incorporates passenger grabrails.
– Lockable, waterproof saddlebags offer large storage capacity.
– Convenient glovebox.
– Deluxe model includes Passenger Backrest, Centerstand, self-canceling turn signals and Heated Grips.
– Available in Black or Red on both standard and deluxe models.
– Transferable three-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories
– Heated Grips, Centerstand, Passenger Backrest with Pad, Rear Carrier, Backrest/Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, 12V Accessory Socket, Tall Windscreen, LED Foglight Kit, Deluxe Helmet Headset (Full and Open), Passenger Headset Junction, Saddlebag Cooler, Chrome Front Fender Rail, Chrome Front Fender Extension, Chrome Sidestand, Chrome Front Disc Cover, Chrome Bar Ends, License Plate Frame (“V” Design, Fluted, Neo-Retro), Coin Holder
Honda Signature Accessories
– Saddlebag Liner, Saddlebag Lid Organizer, Saddlebag Mat Set, i-Phone Holder, Cycle Cover, Short Windscreen
2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B Specifications
2/4/2013 9:57:00 PM
|Model:||GL1800B / GL1800BD|
|Engine Type:||1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke:||74.0mm x 71.0mm|
|Valve Train:||SOHC; two valves per cylinder|
|Ignition:||Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping|
|Transmission:||Five-speed including Overdrive|
|Suspension||Front: 45mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system; 4.8 inches travel
Rear: Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock with hydraulic spring preload adjustment; 4.1 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: Dual full-floating 296mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers
Rear: Single ventilated 316mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
|Rake (Caster angle):||29.15°|
|Trail:||109mm (4.3 inches)|
|Seat Height:||28.5 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||6.6 gallons|
|Fuel Economy Estimate**:||34 MPG|
|Curb Weight*:||842 pounds (GL1800B) / 849 pounds (GL1800BD)|