2013 Honda CBR600RR/CBR600RR C-ABS Features
The lineage behind the CBR600RR boasts ongoing track-tested, championship-winning advancements in form and function that have kept this machine at the forefront of the 600cc Supersport class. This newly redesigned CBR600RR delivers stronger engine output for an elevated level of performance, a brand-new front suspension featuring Honda ‘s 41mm Big Piston Fork for exceptional handling and supple action, plus all-new MotoGP-inspired bodywork that ‘s a product of race-tested aerodynamic design. It all adds up to a sportbike that leads the way, whether it ‘s at the track or just a fun afternoon ride on your favorite backroads.
New for 2013
– Redesigned, centrally located ram-air intake system and improved ECU and PGM-DSFI setting deliver more power in the midrange and enhanced throttle response in the high-rpm range.
– New 41mm Showa Big Piston Fork (BPF) features a larger damper piston that generates damping forces at lower internal pressures to allow for smoother, more responsive fork action. Adjustable for spring preload plus compression and rebound damping adjustability.
– Unit Pro-Link® rear suspension features a revised shock with new damper settings for improved overall performance.
– Using knowledge gained from the Honda RC212V MotoGP race program, aerodynamic improvements were made to this newest CBR600RR, which shows a 6.5 percent decrease in drag over the previous model. The development and testing used with this all-new CBR600RR bodywork, in turn, led to aerodynamic advancements that have been incorporated into the current RC213V MotoGP racing machine.
– This newly found aerodynamic efficiency lends itself to more agile handling and improved wind deflection for enhanced rider comfort.
– Repsol Edition racing colors available for the first time ever on the CBR600RR (standard model only).
– Standard model available in Red, Repsol Edition or White/Blue/Red. C-ABS model available in Red only.
– Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
– Sportscreen, Color-Matched Passenger Seat Cowl, Carbon Fiber-Look Rear Fender, Carbon Fiber-Look Exhaust Pipe Cover, Carbon Fiber-Look License Plate Frame, Carbon Fiber-Look Tank Trim, Carbon Fiber-Look Fuel Lid Cover, Racing Sticker Kit, Racing Cover
2013 Honda CBR600RR/CBR600RR C-ABS Specifications
|Model:||CBR600RR / CBR600RRA|
|Engine Type:||599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke:||67.0mm x 42.5mm|
|Valve Train:||DOHC; four valves per cylinder|
|Induction:||Programmed Dual Stage Fuel Injection (PGM-DSFI) with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors|
|Ignition:||Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping|
|Final Drive:||#525 O-ring-sealed chain|
|Suspension||Front: 41mm inverted Big Piston Fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; TBD inches travel
Rear: Unit Pro-Link HMAS single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
Rear: Single-caliper 220mm disc;
Optional Honda Electronic Combined ABS
|Tires||Front: 120/70ZR-17 radial
Rear: 180/55ZR-17 radial
|Rake (Caster Angle):||23.5°|
|Trail:||97.7mm (3.9 inches)|
|Seat Height:||32.3 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||4.8 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve|
|Estimated Fuel Economy**:||TBD|
|Colors:||CBR600RR: Red, Repsol Edition, White/Blue/Red
|Curb Weight*:||410 pounds (CBR600RR) / 432 pounds (CBR600RRA)|
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.
**Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on-road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.