|Engine Type||153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke||58mm x 57.8mm|
|Valve Train||SOHC; two-valve|
|Induction||PGM-FI with automatic enrichment|
|Ignition||Digital with electronic advance|
|Transmission||Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission|
|Suspension||Front: 33mm hydraulic fork; 3.5 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with dual hydraulic shocks, spring preload adjustability; 3.3 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: Single 220mm disc with two-piston caliper
Rear: Drum with CBS
|Seat Height||30.9 inches|
|Fuel Capacity||1.8 gallons, including
|Curb Weight*||302 pounds|
|*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel – ready to ride.|
|Meets current CARB and EPA standards.|
Following the successful public unveiling of the 2010 Fury, American Honda is proud to announce the early introduction of another exciting 2010-model-year machine, the SH150i scooter.
The SH150i now makes its way to the shores of the United States where it is destined to become an instant favorite. The stylish SH150i delivers an exceptional blend of new, modern styling, easy operation, plus economical and fun transportation. A responsive 153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke engine with fuel injection delivers smooth acceleration and the power for two-up riding, while 16-inch wheels provide great handling and a reassuring ride. The SH150i also offers the stopping power of Honda’s Combined Brake System, plus useful amenities such as an under-seat storage area and the option of an accessory rear box that’s both fashionable and functional.
Honda makes this impressive combination of utility and style available in the SH150i for an affordable suggested retail price of $4499. The first units will begin arriving in dealership showrooms in May of 2009, and will be available in Red and Black colors.
2010 Honda SH150i Features and Benefits
When it’s time for fun in the sun, no other machine outshines the sleek Honda SH150i scooter. And you don’t have to take our word for that; a real crowd favorite among scooter riders in Europe, the stylish SH150i now makes its way to the shores of the USA where it’s destined to become an instant favorite for economical and fun transportation. This fashion-conscious scooter delivers a smart blend of Euro style and low maintenance, plus easy-to-use controls including the simplicity of twist-and-go operation with the power for two-up riding. Without a doubt, the Honda SH150i is the coolest way to get around on a warm summer’s day!
* Large 16-inch 100/80 front tire and 16-inch 120/80 rear tire provide a great ride.
* Long comfortable seat offers excellent rider and passenger accommodations.
* 1.8-gallon fuel tank offers ample cruising range.
* Instrumentation includes an analog speedometer, odometer, fuel, clock and coolant temperature gauge.
* Maintenance-free battery.
* Ignition switch/steering lock helps provide security when parked.
* Stylish rear carrier.
* Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
* Enhance your Honda ownership experience and visit HRCA.Honda.com.
* Liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke 153cc single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft with peppy engine performance, excellent fuel economy and clean, efficient operation.
* Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions.
* Sophisticated Honda V-Matic automatic transmission provides seamless acceleration throughout a wide range of speeds along with twist-and-go simplicity.
* Maintenance-free digital ignition.
* Exhaust catalyzer and advanced digital mapping reduce emissions.
* 33mm hydraulic front fork with 3.5 inches of travel provides a plush and responsive ride.
* Dual rear shocks have 3.3 inches of travel and spring preload adjustability for a smooth, comfortable ride.
* Combined Braking System (CBS) with a 220mm front disc brake with hydraulic two-piston caliper plus a rear drum brake offers excellent stopping power.
Honda Genuine Accessories
* Backrest Pad for Trunk.